Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) to advance digitization at Siemens Healthineers by introducing the new Smart Remote Services infrastructure.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Smart Remote Services (SRS) is a secure link between the Healthineers IT infrastructure and the customer network. This link enables customer service engineers to access the customer's system remotely in the event of a system fault, to identify the causes and rectify them directly, if possible, using remote access as well. SRS is also the basis for a wealth of other remote service solutions, such as Guardian ProgramTM, syngo Remote Assist or Updates per remote.
- You will be responsible for the global rollout of the new Smart Remote Service infrastructure at Siemens Healthineers. As project manager, you will be responsible for the technical duties of professional project management and will manage an international development team with more than 50 employees
- You will be responsible for the development process, the environments required for quality assurance and the corresponding tools, and you will monitor the technical quality criteria
- You will translate the product vision into technical work packages for implementation, and you will plan and coordinate their implementation. You will clarify dependencies and drive forward technical explanations
- You will be responsible for the content of agreements with external suppliers and will ensure the delivery of the agreed scope of services
- You will consider operational aspects relating to development and ensure the solution is workable with regards to its functional, non-functional and financial aspects
- You will be responsible for the technical part of the project (i.e. analysis, definition, implementation and conclusion) with the aim of limiting risks, utilizing opportunities and achieving project goals in terms of quality, deadlines and costs. This will include organizing workshops with stakeholders, preparing milestones, agreements, presentations and reports as well as carrying out professional risk management
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree with a focus on project management or information technology
- You have many years of sound professional experience as a project manager or subproject manager with a focus on software development projects
- In your previous experience, you have worked in international teams and have also been able to gain specialist leadership experience in this framework
- You are familiar with agile software development methods and with the DevOps approach
- You can offer solid expert knowledge in a variety of IT areas (networks, operating systems, databases, web applications, cloud architectures, etc.)
- You are proficient in a range of project management methods and ideally can demonstrate this with corresponding certification
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent social skills including in technical leadership of an international project team and in communication with different organizational levels
- You are able to coordinate teams located around the world (Germany, India, Slovakia, France) and utilize cultural differences to the advantage of everyone
- Your profile also includes very good moderation skills, a particular talent for negotiation, a focus on results and assertiveness
- You can demonstrate your communication skills with business-fluent German and English. You will work in a global as well as a German-speaking environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 183678
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time