Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Educational Specialist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Clinical Educational Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- You will effectively educate customers to operate Siemens equipment proficiently and safely, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- You will prepare and gather necessary documentation for end user training at customer site.
- You will conduct educational sessions with equipment turnover at the customer site and/or via remote to educate customers on how to use modality specific Siemens equipment.
- You will complete regulatory and core process documents in a timely fashion.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- You have completed studies in Radiological Sciences with emphasis on Computed Tomography and have at least several years of relevant clinical CT experience or application specialist
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills, customer orientation, and business acumen
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- BA/BS preferred, Associates Degree
- Minimum 3 years clinical CT experience
- ARRT Certified in CT required
- Advanced CT procedures (e.g. Cardiac, Interventional CT, Perfusion, etc.) preferred.
- Teaching/training experience preferred
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 95% required (nationwide)
- Valid driver's license and good driving record is required
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 183696
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.