We at Global Marketing Services (GMS) are part of the Business Solutions and Services team and are committed to help Siemens departments globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment.
You will be part of an international team to work on our Siemens websites and demand generation solutions for our partners.
Your role involves:
• Create and maintain our Siemens websites for departments all over the world, using the SDL web content management system Tridion or the Adobe Experience Manager
• Develop, run and manage digital marketing campaigns with Automated Marketing Tools, e.g. Oracle Eloqua
• Create demand generation assets - emails, landing pages, registration forms, social posts and report on the campaign impact
• Advise our customers regarding content and page structures
• Resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers
• Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany
Your profile and qualification:
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or digital marketing (or similar experiences)
• Knowledge or experience of basic marketing concepts
• Experience with Automated Marketing tools desired, but not mandatory
• Business English fluent, German skills are a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a prioritization and organization of your work in order to meet the project requirements
5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and
company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn
into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or
pension and/or life insurance.
Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen.
Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free
Various discounts and offers.