Sales Engineer - Services Sales ( DS) (183711)
We here at Siemens are looking for a Service Sales Engineer. This role requires technical knowledge across the full spectrum of power distribution systems (especially for Medium Voltage Switchgear, protection & Power Automation). You would ultimately be responsible for being the technical and commercial face of the projects and closing service contracts at customer verticals e.g. Industry, Infrastructure, Oil / Gas. This role will be mainly responsible for selling maintenance, retrofit, site services and spare parts to existing Medium Voltage; Protection, Automation and Low Voltage Systems.
What are my responsibilities?
- Understand and analyze the market needs, trends and the product& service portfolio in detail in order to develop and implement the best business approach
- Proactively identify opportunities based on known installations for Service business with focus on retrofit and service contracts.
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
- Starting from maintenance contract design providing tailored solutions for specific customer requirements with Siemens and non-Siemens product & services.
- Performing site surveys, system designs, preparing specifications, presentations and documentations. Conducting contracts & offers until closing sales.
- Build relationships and maintain frequent contact with key customers, potential internal and external customers.
- Especially maintain and increase maintenance contract sales according to the installed base.
- Be a team player and work within Siemens internal departments and external customers.
- Monitor, respond and escalate customer feedback/complaints/issues as appropriate to ensure satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 10 years’ experience – 5 of which preferably in Qatar
- Deep knowledge in 11kV, 22kV and 33kV Air Insulated and Gas Insulated switchgear, Protection and Substation Automation service portfolios.
- Service and Sales Mindset.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Advanced in MS Office applications.
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
- Team player and customer focused.
- Good understanding of the power distribution market and technologies, mainly in MV/LV and protection area.
- Wide ranging commercial and contractual experience including end-to-end bid management.
- Track record of excellent communications & influencing skills.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own time effectively to achieve targets.
- Holds valid Driving license of Gulf.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 183711
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time