Are you ready to utilize your talents within an industry-leading organization, and Make a Difference? We are looking for an addition to our strong local team to continue to drive the success and growth of the Columbus Controls Group.
- This Project Manager is a key position within our Building Automation team.
- This position would be the Project Manager on Building Automation projects, as designated and assigned by the Operations Manager. These would be a combination of new construction projects, existing building renovations, as well as end user customer system re-commissioning for efficiencies.
- This position is within the Siemens BT business, primarily consisting of Building Controls, Fire Alarm, Security/CCTV/Access Control, and Energy Management. Due to the broad spectrum of the Siemens offerings, there would be consistent development opportunities for personal growth.
- This position reports to the BT Operations Manager.
- Development of project/program plans.
- Successful delivery of routine projects or programs.
- Routine project/program management activities (planning, scheduling, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource management activities).
- Assists with technical review of system design and documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement activities on Associated Projects.
- Assist in occasional sales activities and client relationship.
- Development of team building skills for specific assigned projects.
- May provide general guidance to lower level support staff, and project team.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong skills in multi-tasking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates high level skills in Customer
- Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments.
- Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental project management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Basic PC skills - including familiarization with Microsoft office or equivalent and ability to install PC applications is required.
- HVAC/Construction Experience Preferable.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification may be required in some areas.
- Position would require a minimum amount of out-of-state travel (less than 5%), primarily due to training opportunities. Daily travel would be required within Central Ohio, specifically associated to project locations as assigned.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Job ID: 183717
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.