- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Act as Primary Customer Service contact for Siemens Canada Large Drive Applications (LDA) for Service Delivery Technical Service Agreements (TSA’s) for Medium Voltage Variable Frequency Drives for customers across Canada & international
- Serve as Service Project Manager for Large Drive Control Upgrade and Retrofit small projects for various customer verticals, and act as a liaison between the field service technicians and factory engineering, monitor budget and coordinate parts and material for successful execution, adhere to post job completion for document control and release to customer for turnover
- Regular follow up on TSA orders with the ability to address urgent TSA customer needs who receive priority status as valued TSA customers
- Ensures Field Service Technician alignment for expected services while performing services listed in TSA with regular review of field service TSA reports and provide recommendations to customers
- Provide regular customer updates & presentations (often face to face) showcasing the “value add” of TSA’s and value to the customers business/operation, monitor progress and status
- Develop detailed Preventive Maintenance (PM) plans & schedules specific to individual customer needs and make template repeatable for other customers
- Work with Customer Service Dispatch for resource planning to achieve defined TSA Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), milestones
- Maintain TSA customer document control as per Siemens standards and/or customer standards for TSA contracts
- Act as liaison between Service Sales and Service Delivery management for TSA customers
- Develops flagging mechanism for automated notification of TSA expiry within 3 months advance before contract’s expiry.
- Coordinates and/or provide support for back office activities & various departments
- Provide input to Customer Services processes, procedures and standards to enable continuous improvement as a key contributor to the Service Delivery team
- Coordinate with Siemens Canada and Siemens Global for intercompany resources
- May develop programs, statistical reports, budgets and presentations with regards to Service Projects and /or TSA’s
- Develops mechanism to relay consistent messaging to TSA customers
- Engineering degree and /or Technical would be considered an asset, or substituted for experience, where applicable
- Self-starter with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated project management experience, planning, scheduling, costing and supporting a team
- Strong analytical and quality-driven and decision-making abilities and applies problem solving skills in order to deal with most situations, and can refer to others if out of scope
- Demonstrated ability to work under time constraints and can adapt to change easily, and willingness to support customers outside of normal business hours, (evenings & weekends)
- Experience using Client Relationship Management tools (CRM), SAP, Oracle, SharePoint or other, proficient use of MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Project to support documentation of TSA contracts
- Understanding of business functions and how the functions align with, and support the business operational processes
Job ID: 183729
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.