The Clinical Education Practice Head is responsible for establishing and implementing the strategic direction for the assigned clinical business practice within the Customer Service Education Services organization. The individual will own the performance management, tactical implementation, and bottom-line business results through effective profit and loss responsibility. They will drive both customer and internal education to highest levels of competency to increase customer satisfaction, differentiate Siemens, and generate business revenue. Strategic input into program development and services will be required to support innovation, productivity improvement, and quality. This individual will own the relationship between Education Services and the assigned business stakeholders, customers, and global partners to ensure alignment with overall business strategy and execution.
Ability to strategically drive and direct short to long term business objectives:
- Lead creation and conceptualization of new programs or service offerings.
- Responsibly manage budget and business plan for assigned business unit.
- Plan, direct, and manage clinical education resources, including resource capacity planning and required analysis to support business justification.
- Identify opportunities for net new business and business improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
- Establish and implement programs and services to drive business unit objectives.
- Drive attainment of revenue, cost, and productivity goals for clinical education business practice.
- Demonstrate leadership excellence and drive a high performance culture
- Identify resource requirements by monitoring sales, sales forecasts, business unit requirements, customer needs, and market opportunity to enable proactive workforce planning.
- Drive and manage initiatives required for competency management and performance development of the Clinical Education Specialists.
- Ensure customers receive highest levels of services and drive industry leadership position for education.
Job ID: 183740
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.