Can you help us shape the future? We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our manufacturing team as a Plant Helper 2 to help us provide quality products that make a difference. In this role you will assist with manufacturing activities as directed. You will be assigned to work on 1st shift at our Olean, New York facility.
What are your responsibilities?
- Assist in Manufacturing activities such as assembly, instrumentation, piping, packaging, shipping, etc. as required.
- Obtain and deliver tools, materials and parts.
- Cut pipe, tubing, wiring to required length as directed.
- Clean surfaces, flanges, fittings, instrumentation parts, piping, etc. as required.
- Use cranes as required
What will you need to qualify for this role?
- Candidates must achieve a passing score on the TABE test issued at One Stop. Call 716-373-1880 to schedule an appointment.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must pass our basic mechanical aptitude test given on-site
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis throughout the day.
What other experience will assist you in this role?
- Prior experience in a heavy industrial setting
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Job ID: 183755
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.