The X-Ray Products Accessories Solutions (XPAS) business provides OEM/3rd party product offerings to Siemens Healthcare imaging solutions. This position is responsible for managing the CRM activities, developing supplier relationships and driving profitable XPAS orders growth. This position helps defines XPAS sales strategies, product segmentation and Service product needs and requirements for the US Market. Defines customer segmentation, opportunity and ROI models. Manages an on-going assessment of customer needs; continuously improving existing products to meet customers' changing needs. Works with the XPAS Inside Sales team to leverage sales opportunities. Manages business segment attachment rate, supplier relationship and pre & post sales activities. Develops and manages alternate channel strategies for XPAS portfolio. Constantly develops and communicates attributes of XPAS that differentiate and distinguish our organization and products from competitors.
- Manage sales channels, sales forecasting, programs, pricing strategies and competitive assessment, while influencing and driving product development.
- Evaluate and monitor focused products funnel, forecast and activities
- Negotiate with suppliers and create promotions to stimulate sales
- Drive business collaboration across CSG (Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing) to enhance and mange processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams.
- Direct marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering or equivalent required
- 10+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Product Management, Business Development or Service Management
- Expert experience in field with demonstrated successes
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and technology skills needed as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Direct selling experience required
- Channel experience preferred
Job ID: 183762
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.