As a Technical Customer Service Center Coordinator, you will provide normal and after hour coordination, dispatch and documentation of all emergency calls that come in for various disciplines handled by Siemens Industry, Building Technologies and other Sectors. Provide support functions for several offices to meet customers’ needs during critical times to maintain performance demands. All candidates must be willing to work alternating weekly work schedule within the anticipated hours of 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM which includes weekend days as scheduled. You must gave the ability to cover additional alternate days/schedules to meet department needs.
- Effectively coordinates and schedules field technical service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering the highest quality service possible to assigned product lines in order to achieve targets.
- Provide support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personal for emergency service dispatch and national / enterprise account call handling. Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
- Ensure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized for review & follow up action whenever necessary.
- Utilize process documentation. Update and notify on all call handling and special services process documentation deficiencies and follow processes to maintain quality completion of all work.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related technical industry required
- Self motivated with strong customer satisfaction and service focus, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, PC and Business software systems (i.e. SAP)
- Call handling, and ability to work during times of high call processing activity and time constraint demands
- High learning aptitude
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year)
- Knowledge in HVAC (Building Automation) Controls Concepts
- Bilingual (Spanish or French)
- Strong typing skills
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Job ID: 183768
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.