Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with 50,000 employees in over 70 countries driving to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. Locally, Siemens Healthineers employs 600 employees across ANZ and has a turnover of over $500 million.
Based in Bayswater, Melbourne this key role reports to the Head of Human Resources and works collaboratively with our Human Resources team to coach and provide strategic, pragmatic HR/IR advice and operational support to our Leadership Team, managers and employees.
This is a true hands-on generalist Human Resources position, the main responsibilities include;
- Supporting and coaching leaders and managers in under-performance, bullying & harassment, grievances, compliance, immigration matters and employee health & well-being
- Providing balanced and proficient Industrial Relations advice in accordance with current Australian and New Zealand Legislation
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day HR operational and administrative tasks
- Providing input, driving and managing large change programs
- Strategic resources planning, including recruitment and succession planning
- Developing the skills and capabilities of the leadership and management teams through ongoing informal training and coaching and more formal training on HR related topics
- Implementing global HR strategy and initiatives in ANZ whilst considering the local business’ requirements
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will hold a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources (or similar) and 7-10 years generalist Human Resources and Australian Industrial Relations experience in a large dynamic organisation. Healthcare Industry experience is highly desirable although not essential. Some travel both interstate and overseas is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and change is a constant aspect of our work. We offer you a flexible environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as a Human Resources Business Partner.
Applications close on 25 October 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Job ID: 183770
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time