西门子 高级财务分析员 （沈阳）
What are my responsibilities?
1. Ensures coherence with superior Controlling standards, policies and procedures, adopts respective processes, responsible for assigned tasks of sales unit controlling operations incl. budgeting, business analyzing, forecasting and performance controlling and support Controlling Manager/Team Leader for compliant and accountable organization management
2. Coordinates budget planning processes, prepares and consolidates budget planning and derives respective forecasts.
3. Monitors financial performance, provides KPI analyzes, and prepares business reporting and analysis including key customers, branches, project pipelines, winrate, etc.
4. Implement proper cost reporting and controlling, support sales incentive target setting and calculation
5. Perform ICS checking and continually improve the process and results with related team
6. Participate the SU commercial strategy/program (e.g. commercial 4.0; BI reporting, etc.) to support continuous process improvement
7. Coach new and junior team members
8. Other tasks assigned by superior
What do I need to qualify for this job?
With a minimum of 3 years professional finance/commercial management within a multinational environment or foreign investment company with solid performance
Rich knowledge in finance & Tax
Rich knowledge in financial analysis
Be familiar with company guidelines
Competence and learning capability (such as Industry 4.0 and Digitalization, etc.)
Be familiar with commercial process and the result of different process
Good communication skill
Good learning skills
Good SAP and office software knowledge, access knowledge background will be a plus
Fluent English in reading and writing
Education - Bachelor degree or above, major of finance or economic is preferred
Job ID: 183778
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time