What are my responsibilities?
- Engineering documents planning in accordance with project overall plan during project execution
- Coordinate with oversea engineering hubs to get design inputs/outputs on time
- Support project team to ensure on-time-delivery of vendor documents
- Engineering capacity and load planning
- Administration of engineering process documents and design standards/guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor or Master degree major in science and engineering related
· Good communication skills, intercultural experience welcomed
· Fluent English in writing & speaking
· Experience with Teamcenter & SAP preferred
· Familiar with document management, planning experience preferred
· Motivation in team work
in MS office tools.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 183783
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time