Looking for a challenge? We want you as a R&D Firmware Engineer for our low and medium voltage products.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don’t know for sure. That’s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution-our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you think possible. (Responsibilities)
1. Firmware development focused to digital protection devices for the ACB circuit breaker products for the customer markets IEC, UL and ANSI;
（对断路器IEC, UL and ANSI市场数字保护装置的固件开发）
2. Self-contained creation of design documentation;
3. Execution and moderation of reviews and code inspections;
4. Implementation of embedded software;
5. Compliance of valid programming guidelines, programming conventions and UI style guides;
6. Execution of Unit tests, Function tests and Integration tests;
7. Support at System tests;
8. Implementation of Software test programs;
What you need to make real what matters: （Qualifications）
1. Bachelor degree or above, about 5 years’ working experience in embedded system development;
2. Expertise in Software development for safety related embedded systems; Programming know-how of C language is a must;
3. Experiences with 8/16/32-bit Controllers, such as STM 32 or NxP, experiences with Infineon controllers (SAK-C164CI, C505CAxxx) is a plus;
4. Good command of development tool Kell;
5. Knowledge of standards, IEC 60947-1 /-2 App. F+J; UL489; ANSI C37.50;
（了解各类标准，如IEC 60947-1 /-2 App. F+J，UL489，ANSI C37.50等）
6.Experiences with industrial communication protocols as CAN, Modbus, Profibus, Profinet;
（熟悉工业通讯规约，如CAN, Modbus, Profibus, Profinet等）
7. Familiar with hardware circuit diagram and know about HMI;
8. Familiar with interfaces like UArt/SPI/I2C/ADC/LCD/NET;
9. Familiar with realtime operatin systems like UCOS-III，FreeRTOS，RT-Thread;
10. Familiar with software version management tools like SVN，GIT;
11. Know-how about protection algorithms and firmware for overcurrent releases ETU is a plus.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 183786
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time