What are my responsibilities?
1. Execute and monitor projects;
2. Analyzing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and costs;
3. Operational project processing (taxes, customs, shipping and insurance topics);
4. Development of financial plans including budgeting and forecasting for the short and long term;
5. Ensures opportunity / risk and claim management in the project ;
6. Contract and change order management with mandate to negotiate;
7. Performs asset management (cash flow, EVA and receivables controlling );
8. Advanced system skill related to commercial;
9. Taking a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise supporting by strong knowledge of FRG;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. 3+ years of Project Commercial Officer work;
2. Strong project business background;
3. Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis;
4. Constantly updating knowledge, which includes keeping up to date with the latest FRG regulations;
5. Project Management, SAP, Bidding offer;
6. Strong financial/business administrator educational background;
7. Fluent English.
Job ID: 183787
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time