Job title: .Net Senior Developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Development of .Net Web application as a part of Scrum Development Team.
· Ensure the high quality of Software components developed by maintaining coding standards
· Prepare and maintain the relevant documentation as and when required.
· Status reporting & Client communication (processing of service/change requests including communication with users/customers).
· English language (fluent) & Social skills: Good communication skills, enjoy working in a team and proactive thinking
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 5-7 years of experience with software development in the .Net applications:
· Microsoft C# (ASP.net MVC).
· Microsoft .Net 4.0.
· Kendo UI
· MVC Architecture
· Entity Framework 6.0
· Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (T-SQL, Security / Access Rights).
· Creation of Web APIs. RestFul API, Odata
· SQL Server 2012, TSQL
· MVC 4.0
· Microsoft Azure (Cloud)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 183788
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time