Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Interpreting customers’ specifications and making any recommendations
• Determining and recommending best solutions for required system functionality.
• Proven knowledge in Siemens PLC concepts and the application of these concepts to meet various process applications
• Use of existing libraries and creation of new quote models where necessary.
• Generate proposal documents and cost sheets
• Ability to effectively obtain, develop and communicate technical information to both clients and customers
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks
• Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Knowledge of various PLC platforms i.e. Rockwell, GE, Schneider, Honeywell.
• 5 years related work experience in Automation Industry
• Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote, Project and Access
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 183791
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time