Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Technical second level end-user support for financial and compliance core applications
- Test and accompany implementation of changes in technical financial or compliance processes and the related IT applications
- Single point of contact for end-user requests related to the processes supported
- System preparation and system closing activities to ensure highly efficient, timely and in budget financial IT systems
- Coordination of the technical financial closing process for the applications in scope
- Preparation and publication of end-user help documentation as well as training material
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University degree in Finance or IT (focus on Business Administration) or similar educational background as well as some work-experience
- Knowledge of IFRS financial processes in overall,
- On-the-job experience in operational accounting and closing are welcome
- Work experience in end-user support in an international environment required
- Excellent communication skills
- Language skills: solid knowledge of English required, German welcome
- At ease with standard Office solutions as well as experience in working with SAP modules
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 183797
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time