Area Sales Manager
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, SFSPL has pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We provide financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering exceptional customer service and leverage our financial expertise and industrial know-how to create value for our customers.
- You will work on the field and generate sales through your own leads or referrals from our Vendor team and take complete ownership of the given revenue and sales target of Non-Healthcare Finance for East corporate customer
- You will plan short and medium-term strategy for lead generation from mid corporate. Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting, apart from following up on lead generated through the Vendor Management team and Siemens Ltd Team
- You must participate in overall marketing and launch strategy along with potential customer engagement as this role requires travelling customers engagement daily.
- You will handle CEO and promoters Companies, you will be acting as SFSPL representation to potential vendor clients including Siemens companies and through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls and emails.
- You will actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials presentation; asking questions; solution presentation; negotiation; close; handover to the counterparty (internal team) and subsequent follow up and process management.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage; however, you will be part of a particularly enthusiastic, successful and expanding team. Support is also available from the Regional Sales Manager and Head of Sales for complex large pitches and strategies.
- As a representative of SFSPL at internal and external meetings, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- You will be managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is complete and timely.
- You must have worked in Sales with a leading bank or with any financial institute of repute and should have delt with Micro SME/SME/Mid Corporate customers and taking business out of it.
- You must have minimum 5 years’+ experience directly dealing with customers building relationship, patient, good mannerism, empathetic with good family background.
- You must have knowledge and work experience of financial products (like leasing, Assignment of receivables etc)
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and eagerness to be a team player at all levels.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kolkata (WB). But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 183810
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time