What are the responsibilities?
- Lead the international project team to develop CT (Computed Tomography) system for the global market.
- The project normally starts from product definition, concept, design, validation, regulatory approval, to the design transfer.
- The project team should also drive the tasks and topics w.r.t customer and production line after mass production.
- Project manager should take the full responsibility of Cost, Quality and Timeline of the project.
- Within the project, project Manager needs to coordinate and supervise the tasks of cross-functions and cross-location, incl. mainly Product Define, R&D, procurement, Quality and Manufacture.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong technical background and experience.
- Strong communication skill and presentation skill.
- Strong self-learning ability for new field.
M.S. degree or comparable education background in Computer Science, Mechanics/ electronics,
Automatics or related disciplines
Knowledge / Experience
- At least 8 years experiences of R&D and project management.
- roficiency in verbal and written English communications.
- Result orientation, diversity management, open mind and customer driven.
- Great sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive, quick learning ability and good team work.
Job ID: 183823
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time