If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your role you will be responsible for the versatile RAMS management in the field of railway power supply systems.
- You will use the tools for System Assurance, RAM, LCC, Hazard Analyses and Safety in a safe manner.
- Furthermore, you will define the RAMS project strategies and, as a technical manager, take responsibility for them together with your project team.
- You will work in international projects with a centralized or decentralized setup within a matrix organization.
- As you are integrated into flat organizational structures and small units, your committed contribution can be the positive factor.
- You will be supported by globally recognized experts in the field of railway power supply, innovators and experienced project staff and managers.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a degree (Master/Diploma) in a technical, natural scientific or IT discipline.
- Besides, you have long term experience in RAMS management.
- You will score with experience in international projects and enjoy working in intercultural and interdisciplinary teams.
- Business fluent English skills complete your profile; German language skills would be desirable.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sandra Steppacher.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 183833
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time