* Drives implementation of effective HR programs (e.g. recruiting, people development, compensation & benefits implementation, organizational development and change), in close cooperation with respective corporate functions.
* Advises unit management regarding general HR topics, processes and compliance issues.
* Discusses workforce demands for (an) assigned organization(s).
* Guides coordination of staffing - in cooperation with HR operations.
* Is responsible for HR part in M&A projects in accordance with global standards.
* Drives implementation of the global people strategy and derives appropriate actions for functional HR strategy and global or regional HR levers.
* Develops global and/or regional, diverse talent pipeline taking diversity aspects into consideration.
* Ensures quality and adherence to global standards for core HR processes.
Job ID: 183834
Organization: Human Resources
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time