Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Application Specialist / Application Developer (m/f/d) Image Quality in Magnetic Resonance (MR) to boost customer satisfaction with our installed base.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will ensure product care for the installed base: R&D Single Entry Point for escalations and complaints regarding MR (Magnetic Resonance) as well as syngo.Via image quality and application
- You will provide the analysis and clinical evaluation of image quality and application problems, proactively monitor the installed base and identify clusters of arising application problems, where applicable
- You will define, monitor and drive image quality improvements within the department and across department boundaries as well as take on product responsibility for NUMARIS4-based devices and pre-development activities through to separate WIP (work in progress) packages
- You will work with MR teams and Customer Service on problems relating to physics, applications and corresponding image quality
- You will be responsible for the support of working students, interns and post-graduate students regarding image quality topics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You completed a university degree in a scientific or technical discipline or in medicine, ideally with a doctorate in MR imaging technology or MR application development
- You have several years of professional experience with MR systems in the clinical environment; experiences with Siemens devices and the practical use of syngo.Via software would be an advantage
- You provide sound knowledge of MR physics and ideally knowledge of MR application and image post-processing (syngo.Via) as well as optimized clinical workflows (e.g. "Dot Engines")
- Ideally you gained experience with MR imaging technology, in MR sequence development (IDEA) and in MR reconstruction (ICE) as well as you can offer good knowledge of programming in C++, C# and Matlab
- You have experience in assessing the quality of clinical MR images and in optimizing image quality
Your attributes and skills:
- As you will be working with both national and international colleagues and customers, you are business-fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- You work on multiple topics at the same time. You can prioritize topics and maintain an overview
- Your analytical skills enable you to understand customer requirements and deliver suitable customer-focused solutions. You have a calm and composed attitude when working with end customers
- Occasional national and international business trips (max. 20%) are a welcome change for you
- Your personal qualities include initiative, willingness to learn and creativity, along with ongoing high-quality standards which are key to the future success of the business
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 183835
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time