Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Scientific Partnerships Collaboration Manager (m/f/d) for Germany (north or east region) to be part of our large, international and strongly interdisciplinary EMEA Scientific Partnerships (SP) network to manage scientific partnerships with key strategic customers in the Northern/ Eastern part of Germany.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with strategic research partners in the assigned region, in alignment with the SP CWE (Central Western Europe) Zone lead
- You will drive a continuous dialog with partners to identify opportunities for collaboration on research topics and find ways to materialize them into concrete project proposals in coordination with our expert community leads
- You will negotiate Master Research Agreements and define Individual Project Agreements with partner institutions, supported by the EMEA SP Contract Office and the regional Collaboration Officer
- You will provide expert onsite support to ongoing research collaboration projects within the assigned region, as well as channeling expertise from within the EMEA SP network into concrete projects. This would typically include supporting the installation and troubleshooting of prototypes, fine tuning research protocols etc.
- A substantial amount of time will be spent providing research / academic consultancy to partners on research topics related to our technology (e.g. MRI sequences, postprocessing solutions, data analysis, SW&HW integration) and liaising with Siemens colleagues in EMEA, headquarters and globally to help develop future technologies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in Medical Engineering, Physics, Clinical Sciences etc., ideally including a research PhD
- You have long-term research experience in the medical imaging field (preferably in MRI) or adjacent areas (e.g. image-guided therapies or Machine Learning methods)
- You have experience in the design of clinical/research studies and have published in peer-reviewed international scientific journals
- You have experience in working in international or multinational companies in functions requiring intensive interdepartmental interactions and proven intercultural sensitivity. International experience is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in German and English (spoken and written)
- You can communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the medical community about the research work
- You have excellent organizational skills with a high degree of autonomy, process orientation, and attention to detail; you are also creative in finding solutions through interpersonal communication
- You are passionate about healthcare innovation
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 183864
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time