We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation. Siemens founded its IoT Services Unit on April 1st, 2019, to provide end-to-end support to customers on their unique digital journey along the IoT value chain.
Siemens leveraged the existing expertise of a global network of more than 7,000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices to create a global IoT practice that offers services from consulting to design & prototyping to solutions & implementation and operation.
With these new combined forces, we aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Siemens Internet of Things Services US is hiring a key individual contributor to lead Siemens IOT Services US Marketing Demand Generation. This individual contributor role will report to the Head of IOT in the US. They will be the main marketing interface for all US based transactions and leadership team members.
Responsible for identifying strategic opportunity, designing, planning, testing, delivering, monitoring and enhancing cross-channels marketing campaigns in line with business objectives. Aligns the campaign project team creating interlock between line of business and sales team members. Evangelizes the campaign framework across all business marketing and business development leads. Develops campaign strategies and campaign architecture in line with business goals. Activates Demand Generation team members as needed to support the execution of effective campaigns integrated with the digital infrastructure. Owns the campaign framework process.
- Manage all trade show, conferences and event promotional activities end to end
- Oversee strategic foundation execution of program management including evaluation of target industries, overall campaign framework to drive engagement in business targets, integrated architecture supporting business program performance
- Oversee overall program management process and team of program managers to support business program development
- Develop and execute a series of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate direct revenue
- Create test plans and undertake market analysis for each campaign where appropriate
- Transfers design elements to internal stakeholder teams for execution of program tactics
- Prepare and deliver pre-campaign briefings, provide the necessary information to the copy writing team and lead the creative process to ensure each campaign is a success
- Work alongside the insights and analytics to ensure targets are met and make decisions around continuation or adjustment of campaign activity
- Drive campaign data segmentation and list selection
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, to deadline and in-line with business objectives
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, implementing changes where necessary
- Translates business objectives and brand strategies into effective, multi-channel marketing programs that leverage the strengths of digital channels and technologies
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
- Have a solid grasp on the data selected for each campaign and fully understand how that data is being used to support campaign and business objectives
- Effectively manage the collection, scoring, distribution and follow up of leads
- Maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Identify content and messages that resonate with our target market and execute marketing tactics that generate leads
- Develop nurturing campaigns for all areas of the sales funnel to maintain top-of-mind presence with desired prospects and leads during the sales process
- Create and execute client nurturing and communication campaigns to support client retention and service expansion
- Train internal users as needed
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and general experience in online advertising is a plus
- Email list and database segmentation
- Develop, execute and manage critical processes
Required Skills / Qualifications
8-10 years of a proven track record in the fields of marketing, online marketing or online advertising and demand generation
Working knowledge of Mobile and Web space
Direct experience with online advertising and media placements
Strong proficiency with content management systems
Lead flow, management, scoring and assignment
Experience with e-mail, marketing automation platform, social media a plus
Expert level skills with Microsoft Office suite applications Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access
Previous database management experience a plus
- Creativity and demonstrate proactive problem solving
- Performance measurement and to include constant improvement
- Possess out of the box thinking and an aptitude for written communication
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking
- Up-to-date aptitude with new technologies and trends
- The ability to influence others with data and best practice knowledge
- Crave to work as part of a team and look for ways to increase collaboration
- Be able to prioritize and work with minimum supervision
- Precise attention to detail with the desire to strive for perfection
- Excel under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
- Posses excellent organizational skills
- Proactive, a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and numerically-focused, with attention to detail
EducationBS/BA in Marketing, Business or a similar study
Job ID: 183883
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.