Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Provide technical leadership in architecting and designing business applications using Pega;
- Manage and ensure Pega quality standards during implementations
- Lead the discussions and initiatives on integration of other applications with Pega based applications
- Ensure that the design is done to accommodate future changes or future proofing the solution
- Help the development team with best practices, coding standards and technical issues.
- Utilizing your knowledge and skills in assisting in developing design specifications, implementation, testing, debugging and support
- Continuously researching and learning latest configuration and best practices of Pega Systems and then bring these configurations to life
- Oversee the productive application regarding user management, performance management and Pega support handling
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- +5 Years of experience in Pega Applications
- Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) certification
- Experience on multiple roles on enterprise-wide application development teams
- Experience in Quality Review (code review)
- Demonstrated technical team leadership
- Ability to mentor, coach and lead less senior resources in teams
- Professional Communication Skills
- Prior consulting or client service delivery experience
- Experience in multiple aspects of Pega Application
- Process / Case Management
- Business Rules (Decision rules)
- Generalization / Specialization techniques
- Experience in Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Fluent in English
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 183896
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time