Customer Services Support Operator
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
About the role
- This position resides in an Operations Support center. In your daily activities you will interact with field personnel, internal partners and external vendors.
- You will respond to support requests regarding medical equipment service delivery
- You will work with the field personnel, internal partners and external vendors to capture, document and report key activities related to service delivery.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You can successfully manage competing priorities while achieving key performance indicators and maintaining a high level of quality
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You can professionally investigate and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced team environment
- You have strong communication skills and are adaptable to change
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a customer related role in a fast- paced environment
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required
- Administrative support experience relevant to the type of service provided by Siemens
- Experience with SAP
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally
Job ID: 183898
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.