The Charter of Trust – for a secure digital world
The digital transformation will only succeed if people can rely on the security of their data and connected systems. Digitalization and cybersecurity are two sides of the same coin. As a result, Siemens and partners from industry, government and society have started a powerful global initiative at the Munich Security Conference, on February 16, 2018: the Charter of Trust.
To find answers to the biggest challenge of our digital world - cybersecurity – you actively work with our partners to develop concrete recommendations for action. You will be key in building and maintaining relationships with them. With a great deal of degree of tact and skill, you will help to build relationships based on trust. Together with the partners you will ask questions for which there are no answers yet and look for approaches to implement solutions for more Cybersecurity.
You want to learn more? Take a look on our website:
This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Lisbon (Portugal), Madrid (Spain), or Prague (Czech Republic). Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
We implement what matters. This is your contribution:
- Assume responsibility for all organizational aspects of the initiative and coordinate administrative and legal aspects on behalf of the initiative together with subject matter experts
- Support the Global Coordinator of the Charter of Trust at Siemens in the global leadership role.
- Ensure operationalization and build the link to the external agency providing secretariat services for the initiative
- Act as a key authority and consultant to improve concepts, methods, and processes, supporting the Siemens Global PLM initiatives and ensure continuity with the global product portfolio
- Work closely together with the entire Siemens internal network to drive the initiative
- Content-relevant development of the Charter of Trust topics together with experts from the business and in coordination with external partners
- Further development of the strategic orientation of the Charter of Trust in coordination with partners and overall Siemens Cybersecurity strategy.
- Support for internal deployment of Principles within Siemens, e.g., via internal working groups
- Drive the expansion strategy and acquire, onboard and manage new Charter of Trust Initiative partners, associated partners and community members (in coordination with existing partners)
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- Several years of relevant experience in strategic functions with cybersecurity relevance for IT/OT
- Enthusiasm for technical topics and digitalization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comprehensive experience in intercultural environments
- Experience in leading and coordinating complex projects and initiatives
- Diplomatic skill in building trusted, sustainable partnerships
- Proficiency in English
- Successfully completed university degree in information technology, business management or similar, ideally with focus on information security
Join our team! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
If you would like to know more about Cybersecurity in Siemens, check out www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 183918
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Data Center Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time