Power Service General Maintenance - Mishawaka - 183921
Candidate must be flexible to move from 1st shift to 2nd shift in the future, if need be. As of now it is 1st Shift only.
Working environment always temperature controlled onsite - nice working environment.
Perform the following routine duties:
· Hold RETA certification for Ammonia facility - We do have flexibility on this requirement however and can train.
· Disassemble and assemble, clean, replace parts, adjust, drain, charge, repair, and lubricate utility equipment in the utility buildings and other areas of the complex such as the pumps, compressors, blowers, refrigerators, and all HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) applications.
· Repair refractory linings, in boilers, repair valves within the complex, change filters and filter media in HVAC related equipment.
· Work with refractories, thermal insulation materials, ammonia, lubricants, chemicals and various gases and refrigerants common to Power and the Refrigeration buildings.
· Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) certification or universal refrigerant card equivalent is required to repair in house walk in coolers, refrigerators and freezers
· Service gas masks throughout the plant
· Perform preventative maintenance on all ammonia exterior condensers and related HVAC equipment.
· Operate NH3 compressors to maintain overall temperature/humidity conditions in the manufacturing facilities.
· Employees directly involved with operation and maintenance of ammonia refrigeration system shall be intimately involved with the development and execution of the PSM/RMP program and shall have input as procedures and policies are established. (Employee participation program S.O.P.)
· Install, repair and maintain insulation on piping, vessels, and equipment.
· Use hand tools, test instruments and power tools commonly required to install and repair thermal insulation and to operate, adjust, maintain all HVAC equipment and sheet metal guards.
· Work from blue prints, drawings, repair and operating instruction manuals, written and oral
· Assist in training apprentices
· Perform other craft work when such work is either incidental to the primary assignment or such work is deminimus and would require the company to send another employee to the area to complete the work
· Operate steam boilers, check chemicals, adjust boilers, and make appropriate repairs.
· Operate water treatment equipment, RO, Distilled, and Deionized systems and maintain and repair
· Install machinery and equipment using equipment and tools such as hoists, lifting equipment, hand tools and power tools. Dismantle and move machinery and or equipment using the aforementioned items.
· Operate forklifts and other power driven equipment as required.
· Work with materials necessary to fabricate, install, erect and repair metal parts and equipment
· Operate the Johnson controls system and respond to local alarms in an appropriate time frame and manor.
· Operate the Apogee system or equivalent software system and respond to local alarms in an appropriate time frame and manner
· Perform all GMM functions
Job ID: 183921
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.