Software Engineer - Advanced needed to join the Teamcenter
Visualization Integration development team. Responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and implementing software programming for Siemens PLM products with focus on surpassing customer expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. Ensure the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, or Computer Science
• 3+ years' of working experience with C++ preferably in the Microsoft Visual Studio environment
architecture (SOA), 3JS, OpenGL, WebGL and Computational Geometry
• Comfortable working in Windows and Linux environments
• Experience with Agile software development, Test-Driven Development
(TDD), automated unit testing, and robust software engineering practices
• Exposure to CAD/CAM/PLM systems with Multi-Tier client-server
applications and large scale Enterprise software architectures a plus.
• Ability to work and communicate collaboratively in an internationally
composed and geographically dispersed team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communications
Job ID: 183925
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.