- Leads all aspects of sales from development of new business strategies for profitable penetration into currently served Siemens market segments.
- Leads and drives new program ideas which result in profitable new business volume and the execution of key account plan(s) to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
- Guides business development efforts within specific key accounts and/or markets, developing sponsorship with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes and displays thought leadership in applying principles, theories, and concepts on a wide spectrum of topics.
- Role will interface with Siemens Operating Companies, spending considerable time in various offices and thereby interfacing with key personnel at all levels.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of financial services industry specific business development &/or account management experience
- In-depth understanding of general manufacturing &/or process automation industries; both would be ideal.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- Experienced presenter & negotiator at C-suite level
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's products, services & business practices, as well as issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 183932
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.