Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Executive- Molecular Services Americas
Job Location: Anywhere at the US West Coast, close to a major airport
Molecular Services Americas is US based in Berkeley, CA and includes the CLIA certified Siemens Clinical Laboratory in the same location. We offer a range of products and services out of this laboratory including commercial clinical testing, assay and LDT development, clinical trial testing
The role is field based and reports into the Head of Sales, Molecular Services Americas in the Siemens Healthineers Strategy & Innovation unit.
- Effectively work with Pharmaceutical companies to sell all available products and services offered by the Siemens Clinical Lab.
- Leads all aspects of business development for profitable penetration into new or existing pharmaceutical companies in the defined territory.
- Leads the development and execution of sales efforts into territory pharmaceutical companies to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
- Responsibility to build up sales pipeline in defined territory and effectively drive revenue through contractual relationships.
- Responsible to drive sales
- > 15 years of sales experience and > 10 years with sales team leadership responsibility in the clinical environment, ideally with a focus on oncology or genomics
- Bachelors degree in business administration or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working either in the clinical or diagnostic environment
- Must have negotiated service based contracts with pharmaceutical companies
- Must have knowledge of clinical trial environment
- “Can do” mindset, sense of ownership and willingness to pro-actively drive topics
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders on all levels
- High ethical standards, personal and business integrity
- Experience working in a multi-national corporation is a plus
- Ability to work with stakeholders in complex organizational structures is a plus
Ideal Candidates will possess:
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 183942
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.