Participates in semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls. Participates in training customers on semi-complex products and services. Performs semi-complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc., and maintains documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures. Participates in responding to semi-complex service or systems calls. Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements.
- Performs or assists with installation and checkout of electric and electronic components for systems and service installed jobs and service agreements associated with automatic building control systems, fire management, security CCTV, audio and energy management systems. May assist in emergency troubleshooting of systems.
- Installs or assist with the installation of conduit, wire, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with fire, security, and energy management systems. Installs and mounts electric/ electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors, and components. Performs interlock wiring as required.
- Performs wiring check out and assists with systems start-up. Performs tasks related to the panel fabrication. Disconnects and dismantles electric/ electronic instruments, panels, sensors, components, etc. as necessary.
- Coordinates with or advises supervision about the requirements for material and supplies to ensure timely delivery to the job site. Level II: Above plus assists with component and auxiliary equipment selection from outside suppliers.
- Provides inputs and assists with preparation of as-built drawings. Responds to service and warranty calls and performs preventative maintenance and routine inspections.
- Provides instructions to customer personnel regarding proper operations and routine inspections and assists with training and system acceptance.
- Trains and assigns work to Electronic Installer I. Senior: Above plus assists with electrical and electronic estimating, ordering and acknowledging job material orders, and job scheduling. Provides evaluation feedback to management regarding Electronic Installer I and II.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Excellent conduit/pipe running skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with installing low voltage/HVAC controls.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
· Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
Job ID: 183964
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.