Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Job specific tasks - Siemens Healthcare Project Manager 3 (not all inclusive):
Job Location: West Los Angeles, CA
• Attend presale meetings with AEs and support the sales relationship with customers as required
• Visit project sites to secure measurements, produce cost estimates, review quotes and key project success factors such as electrical and construction requirements with customers
• Consult with customers to optimize equipment layouts and clinical workflow to incorporate into drawings and project plans
• Communicate customer specifications to planners to develop preliminary and final drawings site specific CAD drawings
• Communicate project information, status updates, schedule and scope changes to internal and external stakeholders; i.e customer, customer’s architect, engineer, contractor, administration, Siemens Sales and Service partners, etc.
• Assist in development, coordination, and finalization of project schedules for system production, delivery, installation and applications.
• Regularly Communicate project schedule, risks and other pertinent issues to internal and external stakeholders
• Perform regular site visits and monitor progress of site preparation to ensure that all tasks are being completed on schedule in order to meet assigned project completion dates that impact Siemens profitability.
• Maintain accurate and appropriate data in the appropriate data systems and Project Management tools
• Coordinate and adjust schedules as necessary to minimize unexpected cost increases, to maintain costs, and/or to improve overall profitability to Siemens—while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Handle and respond to customer questions, complaints, and problems to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction throughout the project
• Complete mandatory Siemens forms/checklists required at specific project milestones
• Conduct/assist in training of other Project Managers, participate in Advisory Boards, task force activities, special projects, etc.
• Follow Siemens and customer policies such as safety, regulatory, dress codes/appearance and business conduct
• Follow all Siemens quality control protocols and escalation policies in project communications
• Maintain optimum communication practices—respond to daily telephone, email, and written messages in a timely manner
• Manage travel and office expenses to control costs. Maintain Siemens assets (telephones, cars, tools, etc) to ensure longevity and avoid breakdowns
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
-Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience
-Experience in handling complex / multiple projects simultaneously
-Experience in dealing with executive-level management and clinicians within a diverse customer organization.
-Must have ability to read blueprint drawings
-Extensive experience at successfully managing matrix project teams, third party vendors and working within a large corporate structure.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of the construction industry (electrical, plumbing, structural, HVAC).
-Experience project managing construction projects for medical facilities
-Familiarity with Siemens capital equipment medical devices
- PMP Certification desired
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 183973
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.