Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer (Informatica ETL) - 183975
Job Location: USA – OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Finance
Reporting to the Data Services Manager of Data & Analytics, the BI Developer will join a highly functioning team that is currently building the organization’s next practice analytical capabilities. The role will support a wide variety of analytics and collaborate with analytics teams around the organization in order to pursue a coordinated, cross-functional approach to using data and analytics to drive business results.
• Interface with internal customers from analysts to senior management in a consulting capacity
• Manage analytics projects iteratively to ensure adoption of “information product” deliverables
• Evangelize the benefits of incorporating analytics with the goal of identifying new opportunities for embedding algorithms into existing business processes
• Provide ad-hoc analysis for senior management and innovate new “information products”
• Seek and refine data enrichment methods and new internal and external data sources
• Oversee development of automated processes to cleanse and integrate datasets from disparate sources
• Promote the use of conformed dimensions within the BI architecture and evangelize them with Business Users and Management
• Own work packages from discussion/research through to POC, development, unit/integration testing, user acceptance testing, production release and post release support
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related disciplines
• 5+ years of experience in progressive roles involving business analysis/business intelligence
• Demonstrated passion in building solutions to answer business questions and improve business processes
• Business domain experience across Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer support preferably in High Tech
• Strong data modeling and implementation experience
• Strong ETL skills (Informatica preferred)
• Knowledge of enterprise level CRM and ERP systems
• Skill in enterprise-level visualization and analytics platforms (Alteryx, Tableau, Qlikview preferred)
• Experience simplifying and presenting complex analytical concepts to management including C-level executives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 183975
Organization: United States
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.