Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
As a global
leader in the imaging and in-vitro market, the Siemens Enterprise Services
management team is looking for a product management talent who can strengthen
our team on Sales support, commercialization and downstream operational
We provide healthcare professionals with equipment, maintenance, clinical education and digital services required to accurately diagnose, treat, monitor and manage patient populations.
We enable our customers to make better decisions based on innovations and high quality educational standards.
This role is a senior level Product Manager position, joining the Enterprise Services/Central Operation/Project Management team and will manage, develop and expand the Multivendor Service portfolio for Siemens Healthineers.
This position works collaboratively with all stakeholders building custom programs that will create Valued Partnerships designed to increase Siemens overall service portfolio and capital equipment sales. The Director of Product Management works within the multivendor market services portfolio and drives customer focused solutions for its specific service segment.
The position is responsible for the design, development and implementation of pricing, bundling and ‘Go to Market” strategies of existing and new service offerings for Multivendor Diagnostic Imaging programs.
This position owns customer relationship management activities, supports product definition and requirement engineering, improvement, optimization and strategic positioning as well as driving profitable growth.
The Director of Product Management helps to define products and target market segments, marketing requirements as well as service sales strategies for the US Market.
The Director of Product Management will be responsible for an on-going assessment of customer needs and program execution.
This position reports to the Vice President of Central Operations/Project Management within the Enterprise Services team. This position requires travel to customer locations throughout the US, anticipated travel requirements are 50%-75%. Work location is remote.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director Product Management – Multivendor Services
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Director,
Product Management – Multivendor Services,
you will be responsible for:
- Continuously improving, optimizing and designing Multivendor Service products for the USA Market
- Drive Business from a revenue grown and profitability point of view
- Directing marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes
- Collaborating with the Education Services, Customer Services, Enterprise Services teams and the sales teams to develop customized offerings for particular customers within each segment
- Driving business collaboration across Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing to enhance and manage processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams
- Directing and executing on product management activities including all aspects of Product Marketing that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes
- Identifying service sales requirements, operational delivery requirements, business modeling, and providing direct and indirect sales support
- Focusing on providing a positive customer experience throughout the life cycle of our products or the duration of our customer relationships
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare imaging technologies
- Strong process understanding of equipment maintenance agreements and product offerings
- In-depth understanding of healthcare business and operating models affecting requirements (e.g. hospitals, outpatient facilities, IDTFs, IDNs, ACOs)
- 10+ years healthcare experience in service operations, product management, or service management
- Extended experience and understanding of “Go to Market” strategies and implementation of business plans for Multivendor Imaging
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and being able to influence the actions and decision making of others in matrix organization
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge of area of expertise
- Significant experience with Integrated Service Management and Multivendor Service strategy
- Project Management, Lean methodologies and/or Quality Management experience desired
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Clinical and technical experience in Healthcare Imaging
- Organize the cross functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, service, logistics/manufacturing
- Leads the creation of pricing structures and price positions for products within area of responsibility, including ROI impact
- Details the requirements for the development of new products or enhancing existing products or product lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Healthcare Technologies or related Healthcare education. MBA is a plus.
- Ability to travel 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 183976
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.