The position Head of Supply Chain Management LDA China, located in Beijing, covers three areas of responsibility: Strategic Project Procurement, Operational Procurement & Logistics and Strategic Procurement for Production partner outsourcing network. We are looking for a senior candidate, with extensive people management and procurement background, excellent communication skills, highest level of integrity with experience working in intercultural and dynamic environment.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible for LDA China Supply Chain Management department including strategic Project procurement, operational Procurement & Logistics as well as strategic procurement for Production partner outsourcing network.
• Manage, lead and develop 10 employees in 3 teams
• Participate and provide support in bidding phase with appropriate procurement strategy and ensure early involvement of the project procurement team
• Coordinate various Project Procurement topics with HQ and other Regions.
• Ensure development of a pool of new suppliers and the adherence to the supplier management processes (e.g. Qualification, evaluation, development…). Apply advanced negotiation technics (e-bidding, benchmarking etc)
• Setup and execute Operational Procurement and Logistics processes for LDA China incl Warehouse Management, Transportation and Purchase Order Placement / expediting.
• Drive supplier management process for production partner network outsourcing activities. Qualify and develop production partners and their critical subsuppliers. Ensure to achieve most competitive cost at the defined quality standards.
• Work together with R&D and PQM teams to achieve defined qualifications and cost savings targets for production partners.
• Deliver productivity within the given CNI targets
• Negotiate most favorable commercial terms with suppliers and outsourcing partners
• Ensure the application of the procurement regulations as per Compliance guidelines and organization standards.
Has expert knowledge of the topic; able to execute complex tasks and acts as a mentor. Many years of successful application in multiple projects/organizations/functions in highly complex environment. Recognized as authority within organization, develops new knowledge/solutions/methods.
Has advanced understanding of the topic; able to execute advanced tasks without support. Profound knowledge, several years of successful application multiple tasks/complex environment.
Has basic understanding of the topic; able to execute basic tasks with support.
Limited knowledge. Some experience, application in less complex environment.
Job ID: 183986
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time