Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Simulation Senior Software Engineer (SystemVerilog, C,C++,Linux) - 184012
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Mentor, a Siemens Business is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to work in the Questa Simulator R&D group in the Design, Verification & Test (DVT) Division. You will be part of a high-performing R&D team responsible for designing and developing high performance VHDL Simulation solutions.
• BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• Candidate with 8-15 years of experience with large software development project
• Excellent knowledge of C, C++ with UNIX/LINUX platforms and good exposure to computer science principals, software engineering, algorithm design and data structures.
• Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals in a dynamic environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional R&D teams and interface with customers as needed
• Experience with code optimizations, compiler design, event driven simulation, compile logic simulation, parallel simulation, modern microprocessor assembly language a plus
• In depth knowledge of any EDA languages(SystemVerilog, VHDL etc) a plus
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
Job ID: 184012
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.