Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: AMS Product Engineer -Circuit Simulation - 184014
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont or USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Technical Marketing
The AMS Product Engineer for Circuit Simulation will be responsible for coordinating the technical development and deployment of the company’s circuit simulator platforms. The successful candidate will be handing the toughest circuit simulation challenges, working closely with our world-class field applications and engineering teams to enhance the accuracy, performance, capacity and functionality for all types of circuit analysis. The candidate will be responsible for new functionality definitions and product requirements, specification reviews and participate in cross functional core teams directing all aspects of the simulation platform. A successful candidate will have a strong background in analog circuit design and simulation and have excellent communication skills.
• Create and run efficient accuracy, performance, capacity and functional analyses
• Work with R&D and validation teams to advance accuracy, performance, capacity and functionality
• Represent customer functional requirements in cross-functional product teams
• Support Applications Engineers with challenging evaluations and product issues
• Profile and identify bottlenecks in performance of various analyses for very large circuits
• Generate technical collateral and applications notes
• Represent Mentor at conferences with demos and technical papers
• Oversee new product releases and develop alpha and beta test plans
• Develop training materials and conduct customer training classes
• Provide timely, accurate technical product reports
- 10+ years’ experience simulating analog/RF designs such as drivers, switchers, PMICs, sensors, transceivers, etc.
- Must be able to work with world-class, Ph.D. caliber development team
- Thorough understanding of the internal workings of a circuit simulator
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills
- Experienced using SPICE netlists and control languages including HSPICE, Spectre and Eldo
- Familiar with EDA design environments and able to script in standard languages
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE or equivalent preferred
- Experience designing and characterizing PLLs, ADC/DAC, high-speed I/Os, etc.
- Experience with reliability simulations such as electrothermal and aging
- Experience with industry standard models
Job ID: 184014
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.