Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
At our Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, we are looking for a Subject Matter Expert who will help us to establish our next generation managed edge platform for building technologies. This new platform is embedded in the context of connectivity and edge computing and will enable us to provide advanced digital services at high scale to our customers globally. It will be the backbone for all our offerings which require remote connection to our customer’s installed base, as well as edge data processing and cyber security. You will be part of an engaged team who will be happy to introduce you in our environment. Join us and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Act as main technical interface between our four Regions “Germany, Europe, Americas, Asia/ME” and our global Headquarters by supporting and enabling our counterparts in the Regions to increase competence in technical aspects
- Support the Regions in adoption according to the roll-out plan, usability, cyber security and customer needs
- Responsible for the help desk on HQ level by supporting the colleagues in the Regions to solve escalated problems. Balancing an extended workbench to solve issues in a timely manner
- Provide technical training material and the training of experts. Establish ways to increase the efficiency of knowledge transfer and integrate its use
- Take care of technical governance, moderation of global technical expert communities and “best practice” sharing
- Technically support in piloting and User Acceptance Tests in close collaboration with our colleagues in the Regions and the development teams
- Establish the infrastructure and run validation of incremental product evolutions on global headquarters level and give direct feedback for improvements to product development
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT or a comparable technical education
- Solid IT networking and cloud infrastructure knowledge within customer’s environments and ability to solve technical problems self reliantly
- Proven experience with edge computing, virtualization and containerization
- Know-how of remote service platforms and related cyber security topics would be a plus
- Knowledge of building management systems in the area building automation, fire detection or security applications would be a strong additional asset
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others as a subject matter expert, on-the-job supporting, guiding, coaching and checking, remote or on-site
- Good communication skills in English; additional languages especially German are a plus
Who and where we are
- Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
- Video Siemens in Zug
- Video Smart Infrastructure in Switzerland
- Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 184042
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either