Promotes SI RSS MA ME SA proposition to customers by providing technical solutions and operational expertise. Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with target building owners. Executes the sales process to aid in cultivating and managing long-term relationships and in seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities
What are my responsibilities?
- Sells, with supervision, the Building Management System, Security System, Fire alarm and Fire extinguishing system offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners Contractors & EMP to reach total building Solution with full integration.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner or contractors who are responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sales. Understands the customer's business and speak their language. Demonstrates technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers. Develops network of contacts. Understands and leverages the sales process checkpoints as well as demonstrates evidence of gaining small trial closes
- Influence the project descriptions and specifications for required standards to fulfil the technical requirements by visiting consultants and end customers and making presentations.
- Addresses customer's operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates SI RSS MA ME SA SH ES Services and products from competitors based on business benefits.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering , Electrical or Mechatronics
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in Building Automation, Security Solution (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Sys.)
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication Skills
- Travelling time 25%
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 184114
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time