As a Marine Expert / Vessel Manager you will be put in a front runner role in optimizing what we do and be part of a department that has experienced an exciting development, with a vessel fleet growing to 50+ charters within the last few years, whilst introducing new concepts and solutions in the market.
As an employee of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, you will be empowered and trusted. Health, safety and the environment matter to you, and you will show this in the way you work. As our employee you will be proud to work in an industry leading the energy transition, tackling one of the biggest challenges of our time. Success in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy relies on positive open communication, good stakeholder management and collaboration with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
• Sales support together with the local offshore service team and global sales team;
• Supplier development;
• Tender process management;
• Lead the Balance of Plant – underwater work scopes (ROV and Survey) and develop a strategy to capture this market in the United States;
• Ensuring that our charters meet customers’ requirements and are following Siemens Gamesa guidelines and regulations;
• Ensure the business is aware of any compliance and legislative changes from governing bodies that may affect the MAS strategy for operations;
• Support the ongoing service ramp up activities alongside of Marine/Vessel scope, as needed;
• Act as liaison between BSEE and the US Coast Guard as well as other agencies such a BOEM/OSHA;
• In general, you demonstrate a very self-driven style of working;
• You can communicate professionally on different levels in English and are used to handle and maintain (long term) relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and in general capable of operating in a multicultural, fast moving environment;
• You have a maritime background, preferably within the offshore industry with +5 years of experience or Onshore or Offshore Wind Operations experience of 5+ years;
• You hold some experience within management of large-scale projects. Preferably you also have experience with maritime assets and logistics;
• Preferably you have been educated in maritime environment and vessel contracts either by study or from your previous experience;
• Knowledge of the US vessel market and/or ROV operations is considered a plus.
Job ID: 184127
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.