Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Headquarter Clinical Education Specialist (m/f/d) Computed Tomography to take on responsibility for the entireproduct cycle.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a Headquarter Clinical Education Specialist, you are primarily tasked with on-site/remote customer training, including the delivery of our education portfolio
- On request, you may also be tasked with congress demonstration support, and may deliver customer demonstrations in the Siemens Healthineers Experience Center, remotely, or at reference sites/customer sites
- Part of your work will involve providing feedback for product and process improvements based on your training experience. You shall support the development/improvement of products and software with the Business Lines (Define, R&D), participating as a system tester and providing input for the user documentation, if requested
- Additionally, you will train customers on systems that are in the test phase as part of our product development process. To do so, you will work with your Product Management colleagues and use our incident/problem management processes and tools
- Prior to the Customer User Test, you shall be appointed to organize as well as to deliver the internal training to our Application Specialists workforce
- You will create customer documentation in accordance with the project plan and support the Application Project Manager in drawing up/reviewing and validating customer documentation (such as customer manuals, operating instructions, online help, service strategy) and with selecting images and design
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a course of studies (Master) in medicine or medical systems or an equivalent qualification (MTRA)
- You have several years of professional experience in a clinic or equivalent facility; alternatively, you have several years of professional experience as an application specialist in the field of computed tomography (CT)
- Of course, you have sound, up-to-date practical experience and knowledge in various areas of radiology imaging; you are familiar with using post-processing applications on image data
Your attributes and skills:
- Ideally you have already been able to build up some cross-cultural experience
- Ideally you have knowledge of German; you speak English fluently, and another foreign language would be advantageous; you are also very willing to undertake international business travel (up to 80%)
- You plan structured standalone customer visits and make preparations for trade fairs, you win over internal and external customers with your training skills and your sales experience and feel entirely at home in a team environment. You communicate confidently with your internal and external interfaces
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 184148
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time