Field Sales Representative “Pipeline De-watering Market” Responsibilities
· “Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods
· Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness
· Evaluating customers skills, needs and building productive long lasting relationships
We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients for the expansion into Pipeline De-watering Market. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
· “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, lead generation, presentations etc)
· Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
· Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
· Meet personal and team sales targets
· Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
· Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
· Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
· Maintain and expand client database within your assigned product line.
· Proven sales experience in Oil and Gas
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
· Computer use competency
· Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Self motivated and driven
· BA/BS Industrial Eng.or Business degree or equivalent
Job ID: 184153
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.