• Preparation of indicative leasing proposals
• Collection of required documents from customers for credit application
• Registration of documents in the system and preparation of leasing credit application forms.
• Preparation of sales reports.
• 3th or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Business Administration, Economics.
• Excellent command of English
• Advance level of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis
• Good communication skills
• Strong multi-tasking capability in order to manage different tasks at the same time)
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 184179
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finansal Kiralama A.S.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time