The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar field is required. MS degree is preferred.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in the EDA or Semiconductor field focusing on Functional Verification.
• A strong understanding of ASIC and FPGA design and Functional Verification flow is required.
• Strong knowledge of functional level Functional Verification methodologies is essential.
• Working knowledge in the areas of System Verilog, OVM / UVM, OVL / PSL / SVA is highly desired.
• Experience with Emulation Methodology, clock domain crossing and/or formal verification is a plus.
• Good presentation and communication skills are essential.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
This position would be located in either San Diego California, Denver/Longmont Colorado, or Portland Oregon areas.
Job ID: 184214
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.