* Establishes proper sourcing and Procurement processes and controls all Procurement resources and activities in the project.
* Analyzes customer inquiries during bid preparation / opportunity management phases and exactly understands the customer's functional needs in order to include (supplier) innovations.
* Analyzes scope of supply and contract agreements, carries out risk analyses and introduces negotiation recommendations.
* Drives Procurement strategies in projects and ensures their implementation.
* Heads up contractual and price negotiations and/or supports the specialist buyers responsible for particular material fields.
* Clarifies internal indicators for project controlling and compiling all relevant information to submit qualified reports.
* Forwards systematically all relevant Procurement related project information.
Job ID: 184224
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time