Your new role
To Handle Commercial Aspects (broadly categorized as below) for a segment and projects individually .
• Project Execution, Controlling and reviews – Small category projects.
• Month end closing, Budgeting / Forecasting, working Capital Management and MIS preparation for a small business segment
• Invoicing and GRN for transactions in the segment
• Support Sales team for a segment on commercial topics
• Order management (booking order in the system) for orders in a segment
• Active participation in Business review with Business heads and providing relevant inputs for decisions making on timely basis
• Driving initiatives and cost controls in the segment
• Audit Handing (internal / external), adherence to Internal / Statutory Guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• B.Com/ CA with min 6-10 years of experience in business administration. CA level qualification will be preferable.
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Power point. Excellent communication skills
• High knowledge of SAP system
• Project Management Certification will be an added advantage
• Preferable experience in project management / systems processes
Job ID: 184228
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time