Commercial Line Manager
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
The work of engineers and technicians tends to revolve around the question “Does it work?” Our commercial line managers, on the other hand, focus on profitability and what is commercially viable. They constantly compare what should happen with what actually happens, and regularly report on status, risks, and opportunities. When you join our team, we will entrust you with a great deal of responsibility for a wide range of projects that will catapult our economy and society into a new era.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Commercial Line Manager is a managerial role where you will be leading a team of individual project commercial managers dedicated to TS projects.
- You'll prepare monthly rolling forecasts for revenue, profit and cash flows your assigned region and drive actual performance to achieve it.
- You'll have active Involvement in monthly closing and other project management activities.
- You'll co-ordinate with Logistics, EXIM and Project Management Team for Import / Export and other related activities.
· You’ll keep track of actual progress vis-à-vis budgets and forecasts
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Commerce Graduate B.Com/M.Com or CA Inter/ CS Inter with 7-12 years of relevant experience.
- You've great working knowledge on SAP (FICO & SD) essential.
- You're familiar with basic accounting concepts as per IFRS and other applicable standards.
- You need to have working knowledge of direct and indirect taxation.
- You've good Analytical, presentation and Communication Skills.
· You should have experience in project management and knowledge of PM@Siemens project methodology
· You need to have proven dynamic leadership skills for handling 5-10 direct reports and manage range of other stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas and Power at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 184241
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time