The Advanced Robotics team is looking for a Machine Learning research engineer for a new and exciting project. As a member of our team you take part in developing an advanced robotics simulation software.
The software you will be utilized to train ML models for different robotic skills such as vision, grasping,manipulation etc.
In addition, you will be solving complex manufacturing industry problems using ML techniques. f you like working in a creative environment, you are curious in nature, you like solving complex problems, and if Pandas doesn’t mean “cute animals” to you, then you should definitely apply! 😊
- Graduated with B.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree with good grades. M.Sc. is an advantage.
- Software development experience in one or more of the following technologies: C#, C++, python, Unity
- Hands-on experience in implementation or research of algorithms in the fields of ML and Computer Vision
Knowledge/experience in the following fields is an advantage:
- Reinforcement Learning– a major advantage
- Robotics: Industrial/mobile, kinematics, control theory, sensors (F/T, 2.5D), ROS
- CAD/3D software as a user/maker/programmer
- Fluent English (reading, writing, speaking)
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 184244
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time